The eagerly anticipated Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications. International students from all around the world with strong academic credentials are strongly encouraged to apply for this fantastic scholarship program.
The Ireland Government scholarship provides funding for research master’s or doctoral degrees in any field of study in Irish higher education institutions.
A well-run nationwide program, the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2023 is supported and funded by the Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation & Science and is run by the Council. With the help of a mentor in their chosen field of interest, the program enables exceptional students to lead their separate early-career research projects. Reach Oxford Scholarship in UK 2023 (Fully Funded)
A well-known program in Ireland is the Postgraduate Scholarship Program, funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science and run by the Higher Education and Research Council (HERC) (DFERIS). Ireland’s best reward is the Postgraduate grant for students seeking a full-time Master’s or Ph.D. who are enthusiastic about research and have great academic qualifications.
Ireland Government Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- Organization: Irish Research Council
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D
- Eligibility: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 20 October 2022
Available Study and Fields Majors:
- Humanities and Arts
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
Eligible Higher Education, Institutions List:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- (Dún Laoghaire) Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree in order to apply for the master’s program.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent degree in order to apply for a Ph.D.
- Candidates must be proficient communicators in spoken and written English.
- Students who are awaiting results can apply.
How to Apply:
Apply online through the online application platform for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships 2022.
- Hardcopy and email submissions of application forms are not accepted.
- The application would be totally self-written by the candidate. No plagiarization
- Applications may be submitted in either English or Irish.
Deadline: October 20th, 2022