Politics Top Stories Today
Common UI/UX mistakes killing Good Designs
- Creatively before usability: why do all website look the same? Create a first good impression about the site or design. Good lasting user experience is often the best.
- Letting trend guide your thinking:do your style, don’t follow trend but do your thing and thus you create a trend.
- Words instead of visuals: a picture is worth a thousand words, use it effectively.
- Lack of user research: UX without user research is not UX. Include users in the development process to guide against creating interface failure.
- Designing without content:designing without content is cooking with alot of ingredients without recipe. Let your designs speak words to the soul of your clients.