👀👀😯😯Why should I even step out of my comfort zone to attend A WALL FOR ALL??
Yeah, we have spoken to your riddles and here are why you should attend and tell people about it too.💃
1. Because you’re a solution provider, but you don’t know how to express your solutions in real terms and the event is an eye-opening one, your eyes of understanding is just about to get some enlightenment.
The second one is super fantastic.
2. Because education is not scam.
Many Nigerian youths are confused on how to navigate their way into real world markets from the place of what they studied in school and they conclude educationisscam. Oh! Maybe education isn’t scam, it’s just that you are yet to discover how to channel your knowledge and skills into solving real life problem.
3. This is the most powerful: you shouldn’t miss this event because, God loves you.
…and we’re not just talking or building physical walls, we’re talking about the love that is able to go round – a true wall (love) that you can hold on to all the days of your life.
4. Network! Connect! Interact! Collaborate!
Connecting with the quality of brands and individuals that would be in attendance might just be your last chance to blow. It’s an event to showcase yourself and all you do. You get to meet people and relate with them, you get to learn and grow!
5. Tell me why you won’t come to an event that will broaden your mind, and enlarge your capacity?
…an event that’ll help you gain clarity and fulfill purpose?
If you don’t come, you’re just missing another opportunity. Ask yourself, how many opportunities you want to miss in this life?
Got it right?? Lets do it🙌🙌👊👊👊