By May 4, there will be a phased and gradual easing of the lockdown occasioned by the coronavirus in the Federal Capital Territory, Lagos and Ogun states, as announced by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), in a televised speech on Monday.
As the lockdown ends, here are few things you should not engage in:
- Don’t throw a party or hit the club
- Don’t stop washing your hands
- Don’t immediately visit loved ones
- Don’t embark on flight
- Don’t dump face masks
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough
- Don’t visit public places like malls, banks, others.
All these are needed to prevent the spread of the virus.